2 days from Ouarzazate
With Marocdesert Experience!
Two day trip from Ouarzazate. With a camel ride to our desert camp Laila.
Ouarzazate – Agdz – Zagora – M’hamid
Two day trip form Ouarzazate. Morning departure by 4×4 with our driver from Ouarzazate to M’hamid. We are passing through the valley of Drâa and its thousand and one kasbah. Along a palm grove over 200 Km. Passage through the village of Zagora and Agdz. Prosecuted by the track through the palm of Ouled Brahim and Reg of Elfaija. Continue to M’hamid last palmeraie of Drâa and the beginning of the desert. You leave your 4×4 and you take a camel ride to reach our desert camp Laila at 7Km from Mhamid village. Dinner and overnight stay in our El Mezouaria camp.
M’hamid – Tramgroute – Ouarzazate
After breakfast, visit of the old Ksar M’hamid, tea and breakfast and then departure to Ouarzazate through the valley of Drâa. Tramgroute stop to visit the Koranic library, the manufacture of pottery and the underground streets continuation to Ouarzazate
For this tour
Depart from M’hamid in the afternoon
- camel ride
- lunch in the open desert or in the shade
of a palm tree
- overnight stay in a Nomad tent at Bivouac
Laila and an overnight in bivouac Chegaga
- 2x evening meals and 2x breakfast, a bottle of water is included with dinner and breakfast.
- transfer by 4×4 from Mhamid to Chegaga and back.
- Your own traveling to M’hamid
- Site visit fees
What should I bring with me?
For this tour
- Good quality tracking shoes
- Sunburn creme
- Shirt with long sleeves
- Hiking trousers
- Sleeping bag
- Small kit with some blister plasters (just in case)
Click here and visit our Practical advise tips for a pleasant stay in de desert.